The Possibilities Of Me

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wk4 Publishing Leadership Project part 2 of 2: Think Out Loud – Choosing My Venue

Okay so after some long hard thoughts plus a great conversation with the instructor, I decided to do my presentation through Keynote. In doing my search for a venue to submit my presentation I have chosen The Continuing Education Center at Georgia Southern University for The National Youth-at-Risk Conference and The Arise Foundation. I chose The Continuing Education Center at Georgia Southern University because of the substantial work with an objective to offer an opportunity for colleagues with a common interest to come together to share their resources, ideas, and work toward collaborative solutions. I am also researching The Arise Foundation they offer "life skills and staff training" to at-risk youth and the adults that take of them. My Action Research project focuses on using technology to enhance student motivation and self-esteem.


No comments:

Post a Comment