The Possibilities Of Me

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Wk 4-1 Discussion Board Quickies: My Dream Teaching/Presentation Environment

Topic #1: Briefly share what your dream teaching or presentation environment would be like, be specific about what such a place would include (beyond just the tech toys).

Image from: http://www.observatory.designobserver.com
 
I have been searching for my dream job. One where I could combine my effective management skills, exemplary customer service experience (just the ability to listen, counsel, and treat people the way they deserve to be treated), add my passion for music, with all the new technology skills I have learned at Full Sail University and prior and I think that may be it. I’m realizing that I do work well with at-risk youth and young adults.

But without embarrassment for that would not aide in my determination and passion to find my niche, the fact is I am still searching. I constantly pray, network, and keep myself educated to hopefully find that place where I can put all the talents I carry to others in being successful while smiling at my own.

1 comment:

  1. I really hope that one day you can find your dream job. It's not the same when you are working a job and it is not a passion for you and what you would like to do. Maybe you could start something own your own that will combine all the things you talked about and on your own terms which can sometimes be the best thing.

    ReplyDelete