The Possibilities Of Me

Saturday, October 23, 2010

PE_5 iMovie






Now from this point I get really stuck at times. The files load up at the bottom and after highlighting the regions you want to work on, you drag the frame into the first square box up top. The following is exactly what I need. This is from the help file directly in iMovie. Other media can be added to the project as a photo, video, or music file. With iTunes and iPhoto it is a breeze to just click and the media is inserted at the point you designate.  There is an inspector button that allows for editing each frame, adding transitions to each frame, or adjusting the length of the video. This was my Final Video project that I created in Keynote. I saved it as an mov file and tediously worked on it in iMovie. I look forward to really learning these programs. I am having a lot of fun working with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment