The Possibilities Of Me

Saturday, October 2, 2010

BP3_Diigo Group

This assignment required that I create an action research Diigo group. I was also asked to request joining the Ripples group, so I now wait for an approval from Professor Rena Hanaway. Below is a screen shot of my Diigo page:

My Diigo Group Screen Shot



                                         Screen Shot of Critical Friends and Other Invitees                                                                

I am just amazed at the diversity of methods used in communicating today. If the world could just reharness the skills of compassion, respect and love for each other, caring how our children treat others and then combine it with all the wealth of technology we have. Oh my! How wonderful that would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment