The Possibilities Of Me

Sunday, October 17, 2010

PE_3 GarageBand













For the last chapters I have started  learning about the software instruments and how to choose and edit. According to the Lesson i will need to make sure I have the latetest update. Apparently GarageBand does not initially download all the software instruments or loops. It was suggested to make sure to  utilize a software update from Apple menu.






Editing and mixing the various regions that I create when I export files is one of the areas that I really have the most trouble with. I want to take my time with this tutorial because I really want to know this program inside and out. If I focus I think I can do a tutorial a month in detail to get a grasp on not just learning to use the program but learning well enough to teach others how to use it. The Apple Stores offer group or one on on training but there isn' one here in Daytona Beach. i will have to drive to Orlando but it will be worth the drive to stop procrastinating and get the knowledge of all the programs we have been using under my belt.



No comments:

Post a Comment