The Possibilities Of Me

Sunday, October 17, 2010

PE_1 GarageBand








I've chosen GarageBand for my practical experience assignment for this month. As the students in my Action Research Project share a love of music as I do, I realized that I would gain an enormous amount of experience and pleasure from using this program. GarageBand will be used not only in my educational learning environment but within my personal life as well. So far  I am working on Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4. These chapters are getting me more familiar with the navigation and how to set up preferences within the application.



















I have a Korg nano keyboard, but after viewing these segments I see I may have to invest in a 49 key midi board. Doing so would allow me to gain the most from the tutorials. It has been stated that it is not neccessary to have an instrument that requires a connection to the PC. You are able to play along with the video lessons. Currently it seems simple but I can see that attention to detail is needed to be fully functional with GarageBand.













As I get through this first half of my training I find myself getting excited about finally learning one of these programs with an effectiveness that will aid in my career objectives. I can't wait to record an actual project with the knowledge of how everything is really suppose to work

  


                                                                                


 











No comments:

Post a Comment